The goal of our residential care program is to provide supportive services to Veterans so they may live as independently as possible in a home like setting.
Our residents age range from 28 to 83 and the majority have a mental health disorder as a primary diagnosis.
As a Residential Care Facility, we provide the following core services:
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Independent living Meal preparation – Three meals daily plus snacks, special dietary needs are accommodated
- Cleaning – Daily as needed
- Transportation – Hourly shuttle van to and from VA, social outings, out of town trips (add fee)
- 24 hour staff availability
- Activities – Arts/crafts, bowling, sporting events, community events, dining and fishing
RoseVilla is a VA approved Community Residential Care (CRC) provider thus a VA CRC case manager meets on site to ensure the veterans needs are met and to discuss the ongoing plan of care with RoseVilla.